Tuesday 20 May 2014

Millipede is a twat

https://audioboo.fm/boos/2180166-read-guido-get-this-1st

Listen to this. A complete car crash, the mad millionaire fuckwitt.

Presenter: What do you make of Jim Grant?
EM: I beg your pardon?
Presenter: Jim Grant, do you think he has done a good job?
EM: I think that lots of Labour representatives are doing a good job right across the country and I…
Presenter: You do know who Jim Grant is Mr Miliband?
EM: You will enlighten me I am sure.
Presenter: Swindon Labour leader.
EM: Yeah I think he is doing a good job.
Presenter: Will he feel like you support him enough if you don’t even know his name?
EM: Well he is doing a good job as leader of the council Jim is and I think that is the case.
Presenter: I mean it’s Swindon Labour leader. Do you think by your comments now people might be a bit perplexed by why you wouldn’t know who Jim Grant is?
EM: No, I know that Jim is doing a good job for Swindon and I think he is doing a good job as leader of the council.
Presenter: But he is not leader of the council is he Mr Miliband? It’s a Conservative led council.
EM: I think he is doing a good job for Labour on the council. I think he is doing a good job for Labour on the council.
Presenter: So let’s be clear. Who runs Swindon council?
EM: It’s a Conservative controlled council.

No comments: